Reserve a Meeting Room
Use Our Space
The UCLA Labor Center believes that a public university belongs to the people and should advance quality education and employment for all. Every day we bring together workers, students, faculty, and policymakers to address the most critical issues facing working people today. Toward this goal, nonprofit and community organizations may reserve the Downtown Labor Center meeting spaces at low cost.
Meeting Rooms and Administrative Fees
|Conference Room (max occupancy 20)||Hourly Rate|
|Weekday Business Hours (M-F 8:00am-4pm)||$20|
|Weekday Evenings (M-F 4:00-8pm)||$40|
|Weekends (No later than 8pm)||$40 (plus $100-200 janitorial flat fee, depending on meeting size)|
|Main Space (max occupancy 75)||Hourly Rate|
|Weekday Business Hours (M-F 8:00am-4pm)||$40|
|Weekday Evenings (M-F 4:00-8pm)||$80|
|Weekends (No later than 8pm)||$80 (plus $100-200 janitorial flat fee, depending on meeting size)|
Requirements for Meetings Not Sponsored by the Labor Center
- Labor Center staff member who will vouch for the group
- Certificate of Insurance
We Do Not Permit
Private company usage, political fundraising events, lobbying, events where fees are assessed, onsite childcare, unsupervised minors, or events where alcoholic beverages are served.
- Staffing: The Labor Center is unable to provide staffing support for meetings and events.
- Parking: See area parking information. (No private lot access.)
- Meeting Supplies: Please bring your own supplies.
- Computer Access: The Labor Center does not have extra computers or printer access.
- AV Equipment: Only Labor Center staff may check out AV equipment; if no staff person is included in your meeting/event, please bring your own equipment.
- Facility Access: Please limit your access to the reserved space and restrooms only; please do not allow participants to enter other work areas.
- Minors: All children must be supervised; no childcare is allowed onsite.
- Fee Payments:
- The Labor Center will provide separate invoices for administrative and janitor fees.
- Janitor fee must be paid before or on the meeting day.
- Noise Policy:
- Amplified music is allowed during non-business hours only.
- For any other amplified sound during business hours, please provide 24-hour notice, so Labor Center staff can make alternative work arrangements if necessary.